Authors live,Goodreads,interview with Lawrence Wrighton in which he introduces his new book,”Going Clear”. Lawrence is exposing the Scientology Church.
What is Scientology? According to the website, Scientology is the study of knowledge,knowing yourself. It is supposed to address the spirit and not the body and mind. If you live in New York they are on the streets handing out pamphlets,doing stress test, and aggressively seeking new members to indoctrinate into this group.The first time I came into this group is thru reading a book by founder Ron L.Hubber called “Dianectics”. This book helped me to understand my state of mind in which I behaved and thought without reason. The only thing that I was not going to do would be to join this group as a member. Please view this interview above to hear why.
- Matt Stone and Trey Parker plan Scientology musical (contactmusic.com)
- JamiePomerhn’s #CBR5 Review #15: Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright (cannonballread5.wordpress.com)
- narfna’s #CBR5 Review #27: Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood & The Prison of Belief By Lawrence Wright (cannonballread5.wordpress.com)
- Book Review – Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright (duffbert.com)
- The Religion of Scientology (expertscolumn.com)
- Inside Scientology, Looking at David Foster Wallace, Mary Pickford on Film, Temple Grandin on Autism Science (wnyc.org)
- Fresh fears for ‘withdrawn’ Page 3 Scientology fan Leilani (thesun.co.uk)
- Scientology: How We Help – Bringing Happiness to the Eternal City (prweb.com)